Festivals and Outdoor Event Security
As the Main Contractor to 10 Music Festivals and many other large outdoor Events around the UK, Complete Event Safety are true specialists in Crowd Management and Event Security. This is a claim many make, but few back up. We don’t have an airy-fairy narrative attempting to sell you a false impression, we’ll just let the following statements stand for themselves:
- Within our team, we have backgrounds including Safety Officer, Crowd Safety Manager, Site Management and Production Teams. What this means to you is that the Management team dealing with you Safety and Security resources don’t just know events, we are events; it’s what we do.
- That specialist skill set means that we can provide expert assistance through every stage of the Event Planning and Execution phases. From Licensing Plans, to SAG and MEAG meetings, to assistance with Contingency and Emergency Plans through to the safe operation of any event, of any scale.
- We have never to date lost an Event Contract, not one. Yes, every single Client that has used our Event Security Services has remained with us. We are more than happy to provide Corporate References from a selection of our extremely satisfied Client Base.
- Every event, bar none, is provided with a Crowd Safety Management Plan as standard. This is the core document from which every operative on site is briefed and fully aware. This plan is invaluable at planning stages when demonstrating real credibility to partner agencies with an interest in the safety and professionalism of your event.
Our standard services to events include:
- Crowd Safety Managers
- Safety Supervisors
- SIA Licenced Security Officers
- Safety Stewards
- Site Crew (To assist in Build & Break phases, as well as ongoing maintenance of Site Infrastructure throughout the event)
- Dedicated Incident Response Teams (IRTs) – Highly trained and experienced Officer with a wealth of knowledge who can rapidly deploy to any escalating situation and restore calm and order as soon as possible
- Close Protection Teams – Specialist Officers (recruited from Police and Military backgrounds) who can provide dedicated security for artists, speakers or VIPs attending the event
- Security Medics – Close Protection Licensed personnel also trained to Level 3 or 4 First Response Emergency Care. Vital at smaller events where there is any risk of saturation of on-site medical resources. Our Security Medics deploy with full Responder kits including Medical Gases and AEDs.
- Radio Operators and Loggists – The provision of a detailed and accurate decision log, to accompany recordings which can be provided if required, can be truly invaluable when debriefing the event with local authorities.
Crucially, for your peace of mind, every Event Contract is monitored on-site, for its entire duration by one of Complete’s Event Supervisors or Crowd Safety Managers. Our Duty Management, as for every single Client, remain contactable 24/7 prior to and after your event.
Visit our Contact page and let us know your needs and we’ll begin the process of delivering a Security and Safety Team capable of matching your faultless aims and ambitions for your event.